F&W CJ103 Single Phase with Brass Impellers
Features and Benefits
- Single stage centrifugal pump.
- Flint & Walling's 56-frame, NEMA J, capacitor start, double ball bearing motors for continuous operation
- 1/3, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2 and 2 HP sizes with single or three phase options
- Electronically balanced brass or thermoplastic impellers
- Rugged volute type casting
- Discharge can be rotated to any one of four positions for horizontal or vertical installation
Check out CJ103 Single-Stage Centrifugal Pumps on F&W's website.