- You must contact us for the return of a shipment within 3 days of receiving the shipment. Please call at 1-866-960-9621 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This policy applies to all customers and is accepted when the purchase is made.
- All returns must be made within 30 days from the date of purchase to qualify for purchase credit.
- All items returned must be in the original undamaged packaging and contain all related components.
- There will be a minimum restocking fee for a new merchandise return of $25 or 25% of the original cost of the item., which ever is greater. The balance of the purchase amount will be credited back to the method used to make the original purchase.
- There will be no cancelations or returns on special order items.
- There will be no returns on electrical components purchased.
- Used merchandise will not be accepted for a return credit.
- Larger pressure tanks that are shipped via freight cannot be returned.
- We strongly advise the purchaser place shipping insurance on the returned item as we will not be held responsible for damaged or lost merchandise.
- Warranty returns are subject to the manufacturers approval.
- NOTE: Shipping charges for both new and return of merchandise is the customers responsibility.
Order Cancellation Policy
A canceled order requires a minimum of 5% of purchase cost for required administration work and non refundable credit card cancellation fees by the credit card merchant. This amount will be deducted from the purchase payment amount when refund is processed. This is agreed and applies when purchase payment is completed.
- If an order is canceled by the customer after an item has shipped, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs plus 5% of purchase cost for required administration work and non refundable credit card cancellation fees by the credit card merchant. This amount will be deducted from the purchase payment amount when refund is processed.