Cut off time is 1PM ET M-F for following day Ground shipments or same day Express shipping request.
- We are proud to advertise all products include "FREE SHIPPING". Packages may be shipped using FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Freight, UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail or any other method at our discretion. Asking to modify our selected shipping method may result in delay and additional cost.
- *FREE shipping included for purchases only in the lower 48 US states (warranty replacements items not included)
- + Any additional nonstandard basic delivery charges including lift gate or delivery surcharges incurred by any Freight Carrier will be the customers responsibility and by purchasing you authorize Worldwide Power and Pump Services, Inc. to bill the method used during purchase for these additional shipping cost.
- **Shipping Exceptions: AK & HI Not Included. (Call 1-866-960-9621 for quote) Large items such as tanks are not ship-able due to shipping cost.
- ***Sales Tax Exception: Sales tax added to Florida ship to addresses only!
Shipping Policies (US SALES ONLY)
- Most of the packages will be shipped the same business day or the next business day. All FREE shipping is by FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, UPS or USPS mail within the lower US 48 states.
- Special order items might be delayed to ship. In such cases, we will contact you with your provided info to inform you of the estimated date of shipment.
- Larger pressure tanks and large systems that require a pallet will be shipped via freight carrier at our discretion (+see possible additional freight charge agreement above).
- All shipped products are protected by shipping insurance when delivery reveals damage. (You must make a complete visual inspection before signing the delivery receipt - if a damaged carton is being delivered you must sign as damaged upon delivery, or a damage claim may not be possible) Please contact us at 1-866-960-9621 as soon as possible if the item was left without being signed for with no inspection possible.
- All products shipped from Worldwide Power and Pump Services, Inc. are received by the carrier complete and in good condition. Title of the merchandise is passed to the carrier at the time of pick-up and passed to you the customer upon delivery. Therefore, when receiving merchandise from a freight carrier, you must make a complete visual inspection before signing the delivery receipt. Upon completing your visual inspection, please refer to our return policy if the inspection reveals a problem.