Flint and Walling is proud to introduce submersible motors truly made in AMERICA.
Flint and Walling Motors are low lead approved meeting AB1953, Proposition 65 and Bill 372 standards.
Quality is in the details.
1. Nitrile Rubber Shaft Seal. Three-part design protects motor from contamination.
2. 17-4 Stainless Steel shaft. Features polished bearing journals for extended bearing life.
3. 304 Stainless Steel Stator Liner.
4. Stainless Steel Carbon Graphite Kingsbury Thrust Bearing. Provides self-aligning axial support up to 650 lbs. for reliable operation.
5. 301 Stainless Steel Shell and 304L Stainless Steel Stator Ends. Hermetically sealed for maximum corrosion resistance.
6.Carbon Graphite Radial Bearings. Precision ground for high load capability and long life.
100% Factory Tested
1. Stator hi-pot, resistance, surge.
2. Weld quality
3. High pressure motor integrity verification.
4. Final motor hi-pot, no load, and maximum thrust load.
Drinking water NSF/ANSI 61
Max Water Temp 86 degrees F without need for flow inducer sleeve.
Description: (2) wire motors have 2 lead wires for power and 1 ground wire. Lead wires are included with all F&W submersible motors. Specs. for 2 wire motor leads are 14/2 Awg. and are 48" long.
F&W motors are built to NEMA 4" submersible motors specifications and interchange with other makes such as Franklin, Pentek, Centri-Pro and Grundfos motors built to NEMA standards for 4" submersible motors.
1/2HP to 1-1/2HP 2 wire F&W submersible motors have internal overload protection built in.
S.F. Amps 13.1
S.F. Watts: 2390
Winding Ohms: 1.6-2.0
LR Amps: 65.5
KVA Code: M
Submersible Motor Data
Single Phase Motor Fuse Sizing: 30amp Breaker, Standard Fuse: 35amp or dual Element Time Delay Fuse: 20amp.
Submersible motors should not be cycled on and off in excess of 1 time in 5 minutes and be limited to 25-50 starts in 24 hours.
A (2) wire submersible motor requires a minimum of 10 seconds between starts for the internal start/run switch to reset.
Engine driven generator requirements - External Regulated: KW: 7.5, KVA: 9.45 - Internally Regulated: KW: 4.5, KVA: 5.7
Note: Generator should always be running before motor connected. Before stopping a pump, shut off pump before turning off generator. Most generators today are of the external regulated type. Internal regulated generators have an internal winding and it controls the output current.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL F&W SUBMERSIBLE MOTORS